I can happily say, I grew up with Harry Potter. I was almost the same age as the trio of the series when I started reading it. The first book initiated the endless number of dreams about this beautiful magical world. The dreams continue even now, after almost two decades. It will, ALWAYS!
There are days where I imagine what my life would be, had I received that lucky letter from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
- I will own a wand (a nice brown slender one made of elm).
- I will study in Hogwarts and become a Potions master (yes, not an Auror!).
- I will watch every Quidditch match. (I support Chudley Cannons!)
- I will have beautiful cloaks hanging in my wardrobe.
- I will never have to get out of the couch to get water, remote, switch off the fan and all of those annoying things that comes to my mind, the minute I settle comfortably.
- I will be shopping in Diagon Alley (weekly visits to Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes).
- I will travel the world using Floo powder and Apparition.
- I will taste every flavor of Bertie Bott’s beans.
- I will have my fridge stocked with Butter beer!
- I will be writing this on an old parchment using scarlet colored ink.
The list goes on, in my invisible world! A distant invisible world that I am very sure exists.